SALES TEAM POSITION
Sales Development Representative
Humley is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support at a fast growing company. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following. The role also includes identifying and generating sales opportunities through outbound calling activities.
We are looking for someone who has the ambition to grow and develop within Humley and if successful, progress within the business.
This is an office based role at our Headquarters in Northampton.
The role involves the following responsibilities:
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to the sales team.
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts.
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources.
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle.
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Set appointments for Humley sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Have freedom to create, execute and follow up on campaigns,.
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and traits:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain the Humley value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- Imagination and creativity to be able to think outside of the box to help develop future strategies.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently.
- Ambition to want to progress and develop in a fast growing start up.
Humley is a dynamic and innovative organisation and we are always looking for talented people who can contribute to our success. If you excel in your area of expertise, are enthusiastic and hungry for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
To apply for the above position send Humley an email with your CV and details. (Sorry, no agencies).