Humley is a fast-growing company that provides a platform for rapidly deploying enterprise conversational assistants, which enhance customer and employee experiences and create operational efficiency through the provision of 24/7 AI-powered speech and text-based assistants. As a software developer at Humley, you will be responsible for designing and developing high-performance backend and frontend applications to support our conversational AI platform.
The role involves the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop high-performance backend services using C# .Net Core and Python for our conversational AI platform.
- Design and develop efficient and scalable database solutions using SQL and MongoDB.
- Design and develop responsive and intuitive frontend applications using Angular2+.
- Implement continuous integration and delivery pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Manage and deploy applications using Azure Portal, Git, IIS, and nginx.
The ideal candidate would have experience or knowledge of the following:
- Strong experience with C# .Net Core and Python for backend development.
- Strong experience with SQL and MongoDB for database development.
- Strong experience with Angular2+ for frontend development.
- Experience with Azure DevOps for continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Experience with Azure Portal, Git, IIS, and nginx for managing and deploying applications.
- Experience with conversational AI platforms is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
At Humley, we believe in providing our employees with a flexible and exciting work environment that enables them to be their best selves. As part of our team, you will enjoy:
- A flexible working environment, with the option to work from home up to three days a week and 2 days from Humley’s Northampton office
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology like GPT LLM models and conversational AI platforms
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up with the opportunity to shape your career and make a real impact
- Regular work socials, including team outings and happy hours, where you can get to know your colleagues and have fun together.
If you are passionate about developing cutting-edge technology and interested in working with a fast-paced, dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this position.
To apply for the above position send Humley an email with your CV and details. (Sorry, no agencies).